Collaboration just got better
Teambox is project management software built on Ruby on Rails with a focus on collaboration.
Teambox workflow is project-centered; each project being visible only to people invited to it. Projects have a status wall, conversations, tasks, shared pages and file uploads. You can even post to everywhere just using email.
You can try Teambox online for free to see how it works. Teambox is open-source software, meaning you can also download it, change its code and host yourself.
- Official website: http://teambox.com/
- Code repository: http://github.com/teambox/teambox
- End user guide: http://guide.teambox.com
- Open-source contributors: http://github.com/teambox/teambox/contributors
- License: GNU Affero GPL 3
Hop to our wiki to get detailed information on installing Teambox.
Follow our contributor guide on our github wiki.
Thanks to the many Ruby projects we're using and the Famfamfam icon collection.