Version 0.9.2 (2015-06-03)
- New packages for: rotated content, accessing OpenType features and ligatures, alternative input of Unicode characters, PDF bookmarks and links, input transformation.
- Packages to help with typesetting chord sheets and bibles.
- Experimental packages for bibliography management, typesetting URLs, Japanese vertical typesetting, balanced columns, and best-fit page breaking.
- Support for quoted strings in the parameters to TeX-like commands.
- Language support: Many fixes to Arabic; support for Tibetan and Kannada; hyphenation for many languages; much improved bidirectional typesetting.
- Warn when frames are overfull.
- Support for older versions of autotools, for Lua 5.3 and mingw32 environments.
- Continuous integration and testing framework
- Fixes to long-standing bugs in grid support, centering, ligatures, insertions and page breaking.
- Better font handling and substitution.
- Valid PDFs will still be generated on error/interruption.
- Improved error handling and error messages.
- Many miscellaneous bug fixes.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.