I used to have a CodeIgniter bootstrap framework that dealt with basic CRUD stuff, news articles, image galleries, users, permissions etc. All based on the amazing Laravel framework.
- News Articles (with image uploads)
- User Management
- Role Management
- Help and Support (sends an email from a form in the backend)
- Gallery and Images (not implemented yet, database structure built)
- Setup Of Database and User Automatic
Setting Up The Database
- Edit application/config/database.php
- Find the values saying "laravelbootstrap" and change to your own configuration
- Then goto your application URL and append: /admin/setup
- You will need to remove the routes for this in application/routes.php as this isn't automated yet.
Things in here are unfinished and a lot of it is undocumented. I've done most of what I can and there will be lots of bugs. This is just a starting point for what I'm hoping will turn into a nice bootstrap for plonking into a new client's website or even your own.
Contributing to Laravel Bootstrap
Contributions are encouraged and welcome. All commits must be signed off using the "-s" switch.
git commit -s -m "this commit will be signed off automatically!"