Prevent short link services from tracking you by un shortening the urls for your. Try it on unshort.link
**Logo Design help wanted** It would be awesome to have a custom logo for unshort.link as it is required for the Firefox & Chrome webstores. The current one is just copied from flaticon.
- Access short links for you to prevent the short link providers to track you
- Check links against a blacklist to prevent access to a harmful website hidden behind a short link
- Remove known tracking parameters from the urls behind the short links (e.g. the facebook tracking parameter
- Remove as many url parameters as possible by keeping the same website result. This helps to remove tracking parameters that are so far unknown
Thanks to all the following contributors for their work on unshort.link!
- cyantarek for adding the makefile
- Jakob-em for periodically reloading the blacklist & UI improvements (Jan 2020)
- billcobbler for the dockerization of the server (Jan 2020)
- madstk1 for the new bootstrap based frontend design (Dec 2019)
- dkter for the bugfix bugfix of white text on white ground (Oct 2019)
Checkout the open issues if something fits for you and you would like to work on it. If you have an feature idea yourself, please open an issue first so we can discuss if it fits into the vision of unshort.link to prevent you from doing unnecessary work.
Do not hesitate to contact me via email@example.com if you have questions how you contribute to the project.
For any feature request, bug report or setup question please use the issues functionality of github! To contact me personally write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.