Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
This is the Wiki for both the Python Library for using the RaspiRobotBoard and the board itself.
The RaspiRobotBoard is an expansion board for the Raspberry Pi that gives you everything you need to turn the Raspberry Pi into a robot controller.
- Open Source Hardware
- Dual Bi-directional Motor Control
- Voltage Regulator powers Raspberry Pi from Batteries (7-12V)
- 2 x Open collector outputs (25mA)
- 2 x LEDs
- 2 x Switch inputs
- 5V Serial connector (for RangeFinder etc.)
- 3.3V I2C connector
- Open Source Hardware design
- Simple to use Python library module
A node.js package is also available.