A small web viewer using Autodesk Forge and ASP.NET Core
Open the solution in Visual Studio 2017, retrieve the packages and hit Run.
- Create a new application on the Autodesk Forge website
- Create two secrets, the FORGE_CLIENT_SECRET and the FORGE_CLIENT_ID by using the Secret Manager
- Copy your Client ID and Client Secret in the secret manager
This solution can be published to an Azure Web Server. Don't forget to copy your client ID and secret in the Application Settings of the Azure Portal.
- ASP.NET Core - The back-end framework
- Material Design Light - The front-end library
- The Noun Project - For the icon
Please feel free to propose pull request, I would be happy to integrate your improvements.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details