My personal freelancer website
This side project took a while, but I finally managed to launch a
1.0 version. I wanted to have a place to showcase things I worked on.
About this Project:
- Build with React and Gatsby (
- Used React Intl for the two language setup
- Animations done with awesome React Pose now Framer Motion
- Hosted by the almighty Netlify
- Recently moved the domain to Cloudflare for asset caching and other reasons I don't understand yet
- API uses a small Laravel installation, had to smuggle PHP into the stack
- Tried my best doing the design myself
Launching your personal website as a web developer is quite scary, please don't laugh at me or some components still using classes. These components have feelings too.
Now feel free to dig into the history of me trying my best to finish this project between client work. I really tried to keep the profanities in commits to a minimum...
To install this page clone the repository first.
git clone email@example.com:simonvomeyser/simonvomeyser.de.git
Next, you need to install the NPM dependencies.
And finally, we need to kickstart your development
npm run dev
Now you can replace my profile photo with a photo of Nicolas Cage. Feel free to send me a Pull Request