Many resources are available for getting help with SIMP. For FOSS support, as the community can handle it, you are welcome to use one of the following resources.
- SIMP Project Chat
- The SIMP Project wants to ensure that active communication is available to all SIMP users. Please join us to discuss SIMP use and development.
- SIMP Developers List
- Discussion about development
- SIMP Announcement List
- Announcements about changes to the SIMP environment
- SIMP Security List (email@example.com)
- A post-only alias for alerting the SIMP team to security issues
- Use GPG Key 214BCB69 if you would like to encrypt messages
- If members of the U.S. Government wish to report a Security issue, please send a message to this alias indicating that you wish to file a report over official channels and someone will contact you with further instructions.
If you find a bug, we'd like to encourage you to file a bug in our JIRA Bug Tracking system. That said, we're happy to hear about issues in whatever manner is easiest for you.