Twitterbot that runs on Node.js. Creates tweets from Flickr photos, follows/unfollows, and more. Can also be used to generate posts for Instagram. Read more about how I used this to go from 0 to 300 followers!
You will need a Twitter developer app and the access tokens for a user authenticated with your app.
- Create your own
config.sample.jsas an example.
- Start it like a normal node app:
- create tweet queue file if it does not exist
- incorporate methods from flickr-faves-from-gallery
- convert flickr.js to async/await
- convert bot.js to async/await
- do better string comparison to avoid duplicate tweets
- implement retweet action
- add option to post queue to external source (like Google sheets)