- Ember.SimpleAuth now reloads the application's root page on logout so all sensitive in-memory data etc. gets cleared - this also works across tabs now, see #92
- the OAuth 2.0 authenticator rejects restoration when the access token is known to have expired, see #102
- the store is not updated unnecessarily anymore, see #97
- the library is now built with grunt, uses ES6 modules and is tested with mocha - all Ruby dependencies have been removed
- added warnings when credentials/tokens etc. are transmitted via insecure connections (HTTP)
- the test suite now runs against all supported major versions of Ember.js as well as the latest releases of the jQuery 1.x and 2.x branches.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.