Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Ember Simple Auth now supports FastBoot out-of-the-box (when using the cookie session store), see #1035.
- Ember CLI's new
rootURLsetting is now used correctly, see #1070.
- The cookie session store will now rewrite its cookies when any of its configurable properties (like cookie name) change, see #1056.
DataAdapterMixinnow also overrides the
headersForRequestmethod which makes it behave correctly with Ember Data 1.7 and above, see #1033.
- Configurable routes like the login route etc. are now configured via overriding properties of the respective route mixins instead of settings in
config/environment.js, see #985.
- The OAuth 2.0 Passwort Grant authenticator now allows to define custom headers to be sent with authentication requests, see #1018.
- Authenticators can now reject with the server response when requests fail, see #1012.
- Server responses are now validated before authenticators resolve authentication, see #957.
- The offset that the OAuth 2.0 Password Grant authenticator uses when refreshing access tokens is now defined in an (overridable) property, see #840.
- The default cookie names that the cookie session store uses are now compliant with RFC 2616, see #978.