# The Seecret App
What is Seecret?
The repository is the contents of the Seecret app as described at https://www.seecret.net
- The Seecret core engine for the plaintext steganography. Fork or contribute at https://github.com/simpledynamics/seecret
- Openpgp.js for the PGP operations. Fork or contribute at https://github.com/openpgpjs/openpgpjs
- Jquery for duh
- Smaz.js for compression - Fork or contribute at https://github.com/antirez/smaz
- Shoco.js - we modified it to play nice with jquery and the file is shoco_jquery_safe.js . Fork or contribute at https://github.com/Ed-von-Schleck/shoco
- Handlebars.js for html templating - Fork or contribute at https://github.com/wycats/handlebars.js/
- Moment.js for date formatting - Fork or contribute at https://github.com/moment/moment/
- moment-twitter.js - A Twitter-like date formatter for moment.js - Fork or contribute at https://github.com/hijonathan/moment.twitter
- Fastclick.js for mobile click responsiveness - Fork or contribute at https://github.com/ftlabs/fastclick
All third party dependencies are served via public CDNs like cdnjs or RawGit. In addition we provide Subresource Integrity hashes on all our script and link tags calculated with a public SRI Hash generator. Subresource Integrity is an important security feature and we encourage you to read up on it and test your browser for support.
The app authenticates the user to Twitter via Oauth.io. Contact us to add your url to our Oauth.io account. You can run on localhost as well.
We have a roadmap of features and channel integrations. Feel free to fork this repo and send us a pull request.
The SHA384 hash for version 1.0 of the Seecret index.html file is
- SHA384(index.html)= base64: CzzxiTiNhp9SV2RI1LkVvk2VcH94TbWEBV95UQdoFJxMsoxJOGRmLSsnu4vofQFK
This hash is also published at the following locations:
- More to come...