A thread-safe, Java HttpClient used to interface with the SimpleGeo API. Both synchronous and asynchronous calls are provided.
CHANGES FROM PREVIOUS VERSIONS:
- Merged mefogle's fork that refactors the SimpleGeoClient into an interface and abstract class which allows the client to run within Google App Engine.
- Renamed the LocationService to SimpleGeoClient and placed it under a different pacakge
- Added a LayerManager that can handle queries for multiple Layer object
- Removed the android project artifacts
- Added access to the Record history endpoint
- Exposed pagination in the nearby and history queries
- Added access to the new PushPin endpoints: contains, overlaps and boundary
- Added access to the new SpotRank endpoint: density
- Fix query parameters for nearby calls
- Nearby requests only accept a single layer instead of multiple.
- Added license