What it does?
SimpleLocalize CLI to simplifies the process of translation in web apps, mobile apps, and games. It can:
- find translation keys in your local files
- upload existing translation files or transaltion keys
- download translation file in ready to use format for already used i18n library like: i18next, Android, iOS, and many others
curl -s https://get.simplelocalize.io/install | bash
🥸 Tip: Run script above to update CLI to the newest version.
simplelocalize [COMMAND] --apiKey <PROJECT_API_KEY> rest of parameters...
Rememebr to get API Key for your SimpleLocalize project before your start.
simplelocalize extract- learn more how to extract translation keys from local files
simplelocalize upload- learn more how to upload translations or translation keys
simplelocalize download- learn more how to download ready to use translation file
- Android localization guide
- iOS localization guide
- macOS localization guide
- JVM apps integration guide
- FormatJS integration guide
- FormatJS CLI messsages import guide
- i18next HTTP backend integration guide
Head to docs.simplelocalize.io to learn the SimpleLocalize basics
Check LICENSE.md file