Warning: SimplePie 1.2 is no longer officially supported! Upgrade to 1.3 instead. (This branch is kept around for PHP 4 compatibility and is not maintained officially. Patches will still be accepted.)
- Ryan McCue (Maintainer, support)
- Ryan Parman (Creator, developer, evangelism, support)
- Geoffrey Sneddon (Lead developer)
- Michael Shipley (Submitter of patches, support)
- Steve Minutillo (Submitter of patches)
For a complete list of contributors:
- Pull down the latest SimplePie code
- In the
git shortlog -ns
SimplePie is currently maintained by Ryan McCue.
SimplePie is currently in "low-power mode." If the community decides that SimplePie is a valuable tool, then the community will come together to maintain it into the future.
If you're interested in getting involved with SimplePie, please get in touch with Ryan McCue.
simplepie.inc- The SimplePie library. This is all that's required for your pages.
README.markdown- This document.
LICENSE.txt- A copy of the BSD license.
compatibility_test/- The SimplePie compatibility test that checks your server for required settings.
demo/- A basic feed reader demo that shows off some of SimplePie's more noticable features.
idn/- A third-party library that SimplePie can optionally use to understand Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs).
test/- SimplePie's unit test suite.
- Upload this package to your webserver.
- Make sure that the cache folder inside of the demo folder is server-writable.
- Navigate your browser to the demo folder.
For further setup and install documentation, function references, etc., visit: http://simplepie.org/wiki/
For bug reports and feature requests, visit: http://github.com/simplepie/simplepie/issues
Support mailing list -- powered by users, for users. http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/simplepie-support/