phpdumper - improved PHP variable dumper with web interface
(moved from http://code.google.com/p/phpdumper/)
What is it?
Simple variables dumper for easy debugging, instead of standard function var_dump(), analog of FirePHP.
- Response headers aren't modified, distingueshes of FirePHP
- All logging advantages: information available at all time and in different environments (stage, production)
- Posibility of easy debugging of Web-services(REST, JSON, SOAP) in cases you can't do print_r not to break response
- Convenient web-interface representing information about variables
- Backlog/trace is implemented
- Posibility to "stick" debug invokation not to increase number of logging entries
- Debug panel interface representing both log and target pages
How to use it
Just download, include in your file and invoke Du::mp($your_variable); Dependencies: phpQuery *
- this is 'all-in-one' distribution, all 3rd party libraries are already included, so that you can use it immediately after including in your project
Author: Alexander Kaupanin email@example.com