This ZF2 module provide user authentication using combination of Twitter OAuth, database checking, and Two-Factor-Authentication (Duo Security). Database checking process is up to developer, they can use mapper or whatever that return user data contain "username" field in a single array.
- Simple and secure authentication.
- Works with Twitter API v1.1.
- For small web app/personal website.
Twitter Oauth Authentication --> Duo Auth TFA --> Database Verification
- Zend Framework 2 (latest master)
- ZendService Twitter (latest master)
- Duo Security application keys
- Twitter OAuth consumer key/secret
Download from github repo ,extract, and place DuOauth folder in your application
- Ensure this module,
DuOauthare enabled in your
- Fill required configuration variable values in
- Logic after auth success / after auth failed, and database checking implements
DuOauth\Mapper\UserFinderInterfaceis up to you.
- You can set your route name after auth success (see more in
- Constructive feedbacks are welcome.
This module released under the MIT License.
See file LICENSE included with the source code for this project for a copy of the licensing terms.