# start the demo in ascii mode (default) $ npx zero-demo@latest # start the demo in 24-bit true color mode (experimental) $ npx zero-demo@latest --color
This project and associative materials are offered as is to anyone who may find them of use.
- Perspective Z-Correct Texture Mapping
- Per Pixel Depth Buffering
- Adaptive Resolution on Terminal resize (TTY only)
- Support for 24bit true color (terminal must support 24-bit color)
- Matrix and Vector math libraries.
- A Scene Graph
Clone this project and run the following from the terminal.
$ npm install $ npm run build # run it $ node index