I would personally recommend this awesome ES6 course by Wes Bos.
I failed to find an active maintainer. See linter-jshint for an alternative. However, I would strongly recommend trying out ESLint (Atom plugin) instead. It's just so much better than JSHint. XO (Atom plugin), which is an ESLint wrapper with sensible defaults, is also a good choice.
$ apm install jshint
Or Settings → Install → Search for
- Validates in realtime.
- Line and line number turns red on error.
- Hover over the line number to see the errors.
- Displays the error from the current line or the first error in the statusbar; clicking the statusbar message moves the cursor to the error.
- Reads your
jshintConfigin package.json using the same logic as JSHint.
- Option to only validate on save.
Jshint: Lintto manually lint.
Jshint: Go To Next Errorto move the cursor to the next error in the current editor.
Jshint: Go To Errorto move the cursor to the error displayed in the statusbar.
- Supports React JSX. (must be enabled in Settings)
MIT © Sindre Sorhus