Author: Connor McArthur (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Generates a catalog of available data in Exacttarget
- Extracts the following resources:
- Campaigns (source)
- Content Areas (source)
- Data Extensions and their corresponding rows (source)
- Emails (source)
- Events: Each of BounceEvent, ClickEvent, OpenEvent, SentEvent, UnsubEvent go into a single
- Folders (source)
- List Subscribers (source)
- Lists (source)
- Sends (source)
- Subscribers (requires List Subscribers) (source)
git clone email@example.com:fishtown-analytics/tap-exacttarget.git cd tap-exacttarget pip install .
- Get credentials from Exacttarget. You'll need to:
- create a Salesforce Marketing Cloud App,
- authenticate it to your Exacttarget account, then
- get client ID and secret. Save these -- you'll need them in the next step.
- Create the config file.
There is a template you can use at
config.json.example, just copy it to
config.json in the repo root and insert your client ID and secret.
- Run the application to generate a catalog.
tap-exacttarget -c config.json --discover > catalog.json
- Select the tables you'd like to replicate
Step 4 a file called
catalog.json that specifies all the available endpoints and fields. You'll need to open the file and select the ones you'd like to replicate. See the Singer guide on Catalog Format for more information on how tables are selected.
- Run it!
tap-exacttarget -c config.json --properties catalog.json
- If you select the
subscriberstream, you MUST select
subscriberis replicated through
Embedded FuelSDK Copyright © 2017 Salesforce and Licensed under the MIT License
Copyright © 2017 Stitch