Author: Connor McArthur (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pulls raw data from Selligent's API
- Extracts the following resources:
- Transactional Mailings
- Data sources (internal & external)
- Outputs the schema for each resource
- Writes all data on each run
> pip install tap-selligent
Get credentials from Selligent:
- Your Selligent organization name (if you aren't sure, contact your account manager)
- An API key for your organization
- The base URL for your Selligent installation
Create the config file.
There is a template you can use at
config.json.example, just copy it to
config.jsonin the repo root and insert your credentials.
organization, your Selligent organization name (looks like "Organization")
api_key, your API Key
base_url, the base URL of your Selligent installation (looks like "https://organization.yourhost.com:443")
user_agent, the user-agent to set as a header on all requests made. Include your email address. (example: "tap-selligent (email@example.com)")
start_date, the date from which you want to sync data, in the format
Run the application.
tap-selligent --config config.json
Copyright © 2017 Stitch