Author: Connor McArthur (email@example.com)
- Pulls raw data from Taboola's Backstage API
- Extracts the following resources:
- Campaign Reports, specifically the
- Outputs the schema for each resource
- Incrementally pulls data based on the input state
> git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:fishtown-analytics/tap-taboola.git > cd tap-taboola > pip install .
Get credentials from Taboola:
- Your account id (if you aren't sure, contact your account manager)
- A Taboola username and password with access to the API
- A client ID and secret for the API (your account manager can give you these)
Create the config file.
There is a template you can use at
config.json.example, just copy it to
config.jsonin the repo root and insert your credentials.
account_id, your Taboola account ID (looks like
username, your Taboola username -- used to generate an API access key.
password, the Taboola password to go along with
client_id, your Taboola client ID. You should reach out to your account manager to get this.
client_secret, your Taboola client secret. You should reach out to your account manager to get this.
start_date, the date from which you want to sync data, in the format
Run the application.
tap-taboola --config config.json
campaigns: Taboola pushes
end_datesometimes. This tap converts
9999-12-31for consistency. I don't know what that signifies at present. - @cmcarthur
Copyright © 2017 Stitch