This repo contains the source code and documentation powering https://pt-pt.single-spa.js.org.
- Node: install version 8.4 or greater
- Yarn: See Yarn website for installation instructions
- A fork of the repo (for any contributions)
- A clone of the single-spa.js.org repo on your local machine
git clone email@example.com:single-spa/single-spa.js.org.git
cd single-spa.js.org/websiteto go into the website root
yarnto install the website's npm dependencies
cd websitethen run
yarn startto start the hot-reloading development server (powered by Docusaurus)
open http://localhost:3000to open the site in your favorite browser
Want to help improve the
single-spa.js.org website? Checkout the steps below to learn how.
Create a branch
git checkout masterfrom any folder in your local
git pull origin masterto ensure you have the latest main code
git checkout -b the-name-of-my-branch(replacing
the-name-of-my-branchwith a suitable name) to create a branch
Make the change
- Save the files and check in the browser
- Changes to files in
- Changes to markdown files in
- Changes to
sideBards.jsonwill not hot-reload
Test the change
- If possible, test any visual changes in all latest versions of common browsers, on both desktop and mobile.
git add . && git commit -m "My message"(replacing
My messagewith a commit message, such as
Fixed header logo) to stage and commit your changes
git push my-fork-name the-name-of-my-branch
- Go to the single-spa.js.org repo and you should see recently pushed branches.
- Follow GitHub's instructions.
- If possible, include screenshots of visual changes.