Alpha implementation of the SingularityNET daemon
These instructions are intended to facilitate the development and testing of the alpha SingularityNET Daemon. Users interested in developing a service for use on the SingularityNet alpha should install the package as published (we have created a simple image classification service as an example).
- Clone the git repository
$ git clone email@example.com:singnet/alpha-daemon.git $ cd alpha-daemon
- Install development/test blockchain dependencies
$ ./scripts/blockchain install
- Install the package in development/editable mode
$ pip install -e .
A simple test script has been setup that does the following
- Generates a bip39 mnemonic
- Runs a ganache-cli test RPC with the generated mnemonic
- Deploys the required network singleton contracts (SingularityNetToken, AgentFactory, Registry) and creates an Agent contract instance
- Writes a daemon configuration file with the Agent contract address, generated mnemonic, and test RPC endpoint
- Runs an instance of snetd
- Creates and funds a Job contract instance
- Signs the job invocation
- Calls the RPC passthrough on the daemon using the predetermined job address and job signature
- Cleans up
- Invoke the test script
This project is published to PyPI.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details.