The Homeworld Project
Homeworld is a cluster orchestration system, built for the Hyades cluster.
- building: code and scripts for creating binaries and uploading them to repositories
- docs: information on building and deploying a cluster
- design: (incomplete) design documents for the system.
- building/binaries: gitignore'd directory containing built Homeworld binaries
- building/components: build scripts and Homeworld-specific source code for the different components of Homeworld
- building/glass: the build system used by Homeworld
- building/setup-apt-branch: files for the deployment branch system
- building/upstream: vendored upstream source packages (stored in a separate Git repository; see pull-upstream.sh)
- building/upstream-check: scripts for verifying and redownloading upstream source code files
For information on building and deploying Hyades, check the 'docs' subdirectory.
Project lead: cela. Contact over zephyr (-c hyades) or email @mit.edu.