Linkage add-on for SilverStripe
Linkage is a very simple landing page SilverStripe add-on.
It provides a place to add links that appear on the CMS landing page, in place of the default "Pages", using the built in GridField.
Note: This is early days and the add-on is NOT all that 'flash' at the mo.
Feel free to comment with ideas!
SilverStripe Framework 3.0+
(No SilverStripe4 version available .... yet)
Please follow the standard module installation documentation
The module should reside in a top-level directory called
Don't forget, no matter how you choose to install, once done you must build and flush
- Download the latest (v1.0.0) version on Linkage
- Unzip in the root directory of your project (that should be where all your SilverStripe files are (cms,framework,reports etc))
- rename the Linkage directory to "linkage"
- perform a little dance
composer require sirjeff/linkage 1.0.0
or if you don't have Composer you can download composer.phar and then run:
php composer.phar require sirjeff/linkage 1.1.0
Note: don't forget to change the version to the one which you're after,
- dev-master Always the latest code ... can be risky but!
- 1.0.0 The first version, not realy worth it.
- 1.1.0 Major code tidy and minor style changes.
There is a problem in the way the module holds focus in the CMS. I'm looking at this now ... it might mean that I cannot have the page the landing by default without the user having to modify their _config.yml file Please use the issues link to add any bungness you find, or check to see what's going on in the funky functions world.
- Nicer look'n'feel
- Settings such as 'Don't be default landing' or 'x Links per page'
- Proper link adding. Currently they be text fields. Would prefer something more 'URL-esque'
- Import and Export
- URL test when adding a link
Dwayne <dwayne at omi dot nz>
OMI Ltd. <adm at omi dot nz>