Note that this project is discontinued as it has been completely superseded by SLADE. I am just putting the source up here for archival purposes.
SLumpEd is a wad lump management tool. Sure there are many of these out already, but this one I designed just to be simple, and to be able to import any kind of file as a lump, without the manager complaining and/or converting it to an undesirable format. The layout and controls should really be self-explanatory.
- All the basic features you'd expect of a wad lump manager (create/open/save wads, manipulate lump ordering, import/export lumps, etc)
- Full zip/pk3 support including directory manipulation
- Open multiple wadfiles at once in tabs
- Cut/copy/paste lumps either within a wad or across multiple wads
- Simple, easy-to-use, nice looking interface
- Advanced text editor with syntax hilighting and autocomplete for various text lump types (ACS scripts, DECORATE, etc)
- Full PNG image support, including offset manipilation and high-colour support
- Compile ACS scripts
- Convert between PNG/BMP/Doom Gfx/Doom Flat image formats
- Ability to edit TEXTUREx lumps
- Wad merging
- Convert between doom wad and zip formats
- View more lump types (map data, palette, etc)
- Open lumps in external programs for editing
- Much more...
Just extract the program somewhere (preferrably to it's own directory).
Ctrl+U- Move up
Ctrl+D- Move down
Ctrl+W- Export To Wad
Delete- Remove selected patch
(Arrow Keys)- Move selected patch
Ctrl+B- Push patch back
Ctrl+F- Bring patch forward
Ctrl+Left- Next patch
Ctrl+Right- Previous patch