Sublime Build System for running Drupal Code Sniffer on your Drupal files.
- Follow the directions for the Drupal Code Sniffer project (see also: Installing Drupal Code Sniffer on Sublime Text).
- Place the DrupalCodingStandard.sublime-build file into your Packages/User directory. (On OS X this is ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/User)
- Open up Sublime Text 2 and select Tools > Build System > DrupalCodingStandard
- Open any Drupal file and hit Cmd+B
- You can make reporting more compress with "--report=full". In this case sniffer will show only line number(without full path to file)