Clone this wiki locally
- Enable module LES Slideshow.
- Go to Structure -> Blocks and add Views: Slideshow: Block to Slideshow (Slaidiseanss) region.
- Configure the slideshow block, set show on <front>
- Go to Content Types -> Slaidiseanss and click Edit.
- Click on Publishing Options and untick Show on Frontpage - in some reason it doesn't export this setting with Features.
Below is the configuration when you didn't use LES Slideshow module:
Basically just follow guide here http://www.brightwebsitedesign.com/how-to-install-views-slideshow-module-on-drupal7 I skipped Image Cache thumbnail bit but the full size image should be 590x335 to fit template TB Brave. Will add additional information here for extra configuration. Also I used name Slideshow instead of a Featured Slider.