Here's a collection of resources that I've found during my escapades into the GraphQL Ecosystem
- Apollo Client - https://github.com/apollographql/apollo-client
- Graph.cool - GraphQL Backend - https://www.graph.cool/
- Scaphold.io - GraphQL Backend as a Service - https://scaphold.io/
Graph.cool seems to be more composed than Scaphold as of now. They also have a decent documentation on creating GraphQL schemas. I'd recommend reading through them, even if you're using GraphQL only on the client-side as it may help you understand the structure of a database better.
Apollo Client Docs
I personally used Learn Apollo. They have a simple, easy-to-use, and comprehensive tutorial that guides you to build a reactive Pokédex application using an exisiting Pokémon database provided by graph.cool.
- GitHub - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPPFhcqGcvk&t=629s
- Facebook (React & GraphQL) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYbVMNtO-ro
- Adapting your existing API to GraphQL - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBGzsb2UkeY&t=359s
I'll add more as I find more things...