Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
Item save operation leads to the following error message in the log files of remote instances: "ERROR Exception while handling event Sitecore.Data.Eventing.Remote.SavedItemRemoteEvent".
The release was built for and tested with the following Sitecore products in bare condition (no hotfixes, patches or other customizations, unless explicitly specified):
- Sitecore CMS 7.2 rev. 140228 (Initial Release)
- bin/Sitecore.Support.404817.dll [md5:F8D96D9A88A99F401A1653B08C917404]
- sitecore/shell/Applications/Buckets/Services/Search.ashx [md5:9330460568BE01508CBF448402227A29]
For all Sitecore instances in the solution:
- Uninstall previous version of the patch (if installed).
- Make a backup of the files mentioned in
Contentssection that already exist in
- Extract the contents of the archive to the
Websitefolder, overwrite existing files if any conflicts occur.
- Remove the files listed in the
- Restore the original files from the backup made during installation.