SiteFusion Application Server
- Platform-independent applications
- OS-native look and feel
- Writing applications in pure object-oriented PHP
- No traditional browser security restrictions: access the client filesystem and run programs
- It's Fast!
- API that offers the full set of possibilities that XUL and PHP entail
- Aimed at quick, efficient programming by minimizing the amount of code needed
- Client connecting through a regular webserver, no additional configuration required
- Thin, update-free, fully brandable and customizable XUL client
- XULCustomTree, the adapted tree class that unlocks all features of the Mozilla tree view including sorting, drag & drop and editable cells. Also supports sparse trees, allowing efficient presentation and operation of trees of over 10000 nodes.
- Continuous processes on the server side governed by a daemon
- Two-way real-time ZLib compressed communication
- No exposure of application logic and code
- Uses PDO for database backend flexibillity (integrated support for both sqlite and mysql)
- Silently pushing these client extensions from the server, without user interaction. This enables the client to effectively transform into any form required by the application.
- Jobs, cronjob-like timed execution of a PHP script and mailing of the output to a specified address
- Services, separate processes facilitating certain features to other processes
- And last but not least: the technology has proven itself in a real-time, demanding business environment for over 8 years.
For more information go to www.sitefusion.org.