#Installation instructions (tested on MacOsX):
- sudo easy_install pip
- pip install lettuce
- pip install lettuce_webdriver
- pip install selenium
- pip install nose
- git clone email@example.com:siteriaitaliana/3POB.git 3pob
#How to run the tests:
- cd 3pob/tests && lettuce
#Logging, report facilities:
- For every failed test a screenshot is taken in the tests/out folder
- A complete log file is generated in the tests/out folder
- Switch the test framework from lettuce to behave, for these reasons http://packages.python.org/behave/comparison.html
- username: "bamboo83"
- Detailed instruction on how execute the rake tasks can be found in the tests/Rakefile.rb block comment.
- Refactor the code by creating the classic activerecord model layout with 3 model classes for each table eventually containing some custom methods. With those classes in place all the active record helper methods can be used on their corresponding AR objects making a lot simpler to query the table in various ways.