0.13.0 - 2022-02-04
- Add _isLinkPreload on the request object if it is isLinkPreload #94.
0.12.0 - 2020-10-29
- Addend encoding field to type response, thank you Miroslav Balaz for the PR #79.
- Include chunk information in the response see #88.
- Add custom field _resourceType thank you Peng-Yu Chen for PR #83
- Use Page.frameRequestedNavigation see #90.
- Capture redirect before page for traces generated by Lighthouse, thank you Michael Dijkstra for PR #89.
Parse extra info events (parse extra request data from the Network.requestWillBeSentExtraInfo event and parse extra response data from the Network.responseReceivedExtraInfo event), thank you Michael Dijkstra for the PR #71.
Update to day-js 1.8.31.
- Updated dependencies: dayjs - 1.8.27, debug: 4.1.1, tough-cookie - 4.0.0, uuid - 8.0.0
0.11.8 (never released)
- And excluded the shrinkwrap file again.
- Exclude the test folder from the release.
- Added a shrinkwrap file.
- Reverted the _initiator field fix since that was an old upstream issue in Chrome #44.
- Better parsing of the _initiator field fixing an error for some HARs, thank you Aleksandr Semyonov for the PR #44.
- Extra check that we really got a response in the trace #54
- Catch if a request misses the response/timings #53.
- Include Chrome request id as _requestId to make it simpler in Browsertime to add response bodies #50.
- And also use the URL fragment so we can keep that #40.
- Keep hash (#) in URLs. We used to remove them to follow the same path as Chrome but Firefox do not and it breaks later in our tool chain to change the URL #39.
- Tech: Simplify logic for skipping pages.
- Skip support for multi page navigation by script (this makes things much easier in Browsertime) #38.
- Pickup requests/responses that happens before navigation and block some sctript navigations #36.
- Catch requestWillBeSent that happens before navigation #34. This fixes when you click on a link in Chrome that generates a new navigation.
- Use dayjs instead of moment #33.
- Support for having a HAR with multiple pages from Browsertime #30.
- Internal: Split the code to different files to make it easier to read the code #32.
- Catch Chrome navigating within page #28.
- Added extra guard for checking if a response is pushed to fix sitespeed.io #2068.
- Including cached entries in the HAR now generates a HAR that validates against the HAR schema.
- Include responses that were pushed with HTTP2. Thanks to Martino Trevisan! #21
- Fixes for situations that could result in incorrect HARs (missing startedDateTime or missing first entry).
- Format IPv6 addresses so HARs validate with har-validator
- Also act on Page.frameScheduledNavigation (needed for Chrome 66 and coming Browsertime 3.0)
- Add more information about request initiator to HAR. Thanks to David Dadon! #9
- Prevent creating HAR files with empty pages (i.e. pages with no entries).
- Be extra careful when parsing JSON see #4
- Remove unused files from npm distribution.
- Add "serverIPAddress" field to entries.
- Set bodySize for requests correctly.
- Set bodySize and compression for responses correctly.
- Add _transferSize field for responses, just like Chrome does.
- Initial release