Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
version 0.5.0 2018-10-12
version 0.4.1 2018-06-01
version 0.4.0 2018-05-29
- Catch Chrome navigating within page #28.
version 0.3.2 2018-04-07
- Including cached entries in the HAR now generates a HAR that validates against the HAR schema.
- Include responses that were pushed with HTTP2. Thanks to Martino Trevisan! #21
version 0.3.1 2018-03-29
- Fixes for situations that could result in incorrect HARs (missing startedDateTime or missing first entry).
- Format IPv6 addresses so HARs validate with har-validator
version 0.3.0 2018-03-15
- Also act on Page.frameScheduledNavigation (needed for Chrome 66 and coming Browsertime 3.0)
version 0.2.3 2017-10-15
- Add more information about request initiator to HAR. Thanks to David Dadon! #9
version 0.2.2 2017-06-30
- Prevent creating HAR files with empty pages (i.e. pages with no entries).
version 0.2.1 2017-05-31
- Be extra careful when parsing JSON see #4
version 0.2.0 2017-05-31
- Remove unused files from npm distribution.
version 0.1.0 2017-03-05
- Add "serverIPAddress" field to entries.
- Set bodySize for requests correctly.
- Set bodySize and compression for responses correctly.
- Add _transferSize field for responses, just like Chrome does.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.