Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
CHANGELOG - compare
- Sort CPU events by name to make it easier to spot regressions
- Upgraded to latest release of template7
- Added more Visual Metrics.
- Upgrad to PageXray 2.4.0
- Layout -> Rendering in latest Browsertime.
- Upgraded to PerfCascade 2.5.2 fixiing Edge tab bug
- CPU metrics are now showed automatically.
- Styled the PageXray info table to make it easier to read.
- Major code refactoring to make it easier to do changes in the future.
- Uploading files failed on Firefox.
- Upgraded to PerfCascade 2.4.1
- You can change/upload HAR files when you already compare two HARs.
- The layout in the PageXray table was dependent of the length of the URL. That could make some pages look really bad.
- Automatically load the HAR files if both files are given in the URL . Thanks Ivru for the PR #15.
- You can automatically load one HAR file by adding ?har1=URL&compare=1 as the full URL.
- Updated to PageXray 2.2.1
- You can now drag and drop one HAR file with multiple pages and compare the pages with each others #16.
- Upgraded to PerfCascade 2.2.2 that makes HAR files from WebPageTest Linux render
- Log errors to the console
- Upgraded to PageXray 2.1.0 and added more CPU metrics
- Upgraded to PageXray 2.0.4
- Upgraded to PageXray 2.0.2
- Added a switch button so you can choose which HAR that will be number 1 and 2.
- Made drag/drop first option to make it more generic.
- Make sure we don't hide content when choosing header links
- First release with functionality to compare generic HAR files and some extra love for WebPageTest and sitespeed.io HARs.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.