This is the official plugin for running sitespeed.io in Jenkins (documentation).
Current status: When the plugin can run as a slave the 1.0 will be released.
- Test your site against sitespeed.io best practice web performance rules and browser timing metrics fetched from the Navigation Timing API and User Timings.
- Break builds using JUnit/TAP or built in budget.
- Send all the metrics to Graphite.
- Test using WebPageTest.
How to run in Jenkins
- Build the HPI file (not included in Jenkins automatically yet)
- Install the HPI file in Jenkins
- Install the latest version of sitespeed.io on your Jenkins server
npm install -g sitespeed.io
- Configure the plugin
- Run it!
How to build the HPI file
and the file will be available in target/sitespeed.hpi
How to build/run locally
mvn clean mvn hpi:run -Djetty.port=8090