CHANGELOG - PageXray
version 2.4.0 2018-10-05
- We missed video/audio/xml/pdf as content type so we categorised them as others. Lets be specific instead #67.
version 2.3.1 2018-05-15
- If one of the WebPageTest runs failed, PageXray was broken.
version 2.3.0 2018-05-12
- Count requests/size that happens after onContentLoad and onLoad.
- Calculate fullyLoaded.
version 2.2.2 2018-04-25
- Better way to handle URL redirects -> more correct and avoid errors.
version 2.2.1 2018-03-28
- Collect the size of 304 responses see sitespeed.io #1963
version 2.2.0 2018-03-19
- Adding totalTime to results for each asset and domain #59.
version 2.1.0 2018-02-01
- Include CPU metrics from Browsertime. Also align the WebPageTest CPU metrics with Browsertime (cpu.events.* instead of cpu.*).
version 2.0.4 2018-01-17
- If the HTTP version is unknown in the HAR, categorize it as unknown instead of h1/empty #54.
version 2.0.3 2018-01-14
- WebPageTest HAR files sometimes has request with timings that probably is wrong #52
version 2.0.2 2017-12-27
- Fixed infinite loop for getting redirects URLs #50.
version 2.0.1 2017-12-19
- Chrome strips everything after # in the URL in the HAR, Firefox keeps it. Handle both #49.
version 2.0.0 2017-11-10
- We moved to the NodeJS 8.x since it is now LTS.
- Har files that includes the same url loaded with different http version (h1 vs h2) are now parsed correctly.
- Handle redirects to paths (e.g. /foo) and convert to absolute urls.
version 1.0.1 2017-10-15
- Fix expires and timeSinceLastModified parsing for invalid dates.
- Avoid error if optional entry timings are missing in HAR.
- Get the PageXray version with --version.
version 1.0.0 2017-08-26
- You can now run PageXray in the browser! Check Github releases to download that version.
- If the HAR is generated with sitespeed.io > 5.4.3, we pickup some extra meta data: connection type, URL to the result page, URL to the video, URL to the screenshot. And we also add the browser and version if that is availible.
- Pickup firstParty/thirdParty config from the HAR, override with config.
- Collect timings per domain.
- Collect timings per timing type instead of total. This change is not backward compatible and you need to calculate the total yourself.
version 0.14.3 2017-06-23
- Collect assets that have 2XX status code instead of just strict 200. Thanks @vio for the PR.
version 0.14.2 2017-05-16
- Calculating timing for an assets included both SSL and Connect time, that is wrong since connect time includes SSL time.
version 0.14.1 2016-12-05
- Making sure default content types values exist even if they don't
version 0.14.0 2016-11-27
- Added breakdown for first vs third party asset content types
version 0.13.1 2016-10-17
- documentRedirects should be 0 when there's no redirects (not -1).
- Match fonts from Google Fonts.
version 0.13.0 2016-09-22
- Collect number of responses missing compression (that can be compressed)
- Get cookies from the request instead of the response (great @tobli!)
version 0.12.0 2016-09-14
- Collect cookie stats for a page (max/min median etc)
- Collect cookie stats for first vs third parties
version 0.11.0 2016-09-12
- Collect total download time for each response
- Collect number of cookies per asset
version 0.10.0 2016-09-01
- Internal: We moved to airbnb eslint style rules.
- Collect total number of domains in totalDomain.
version 0.9.0 - 2016-05-20
Make sure content size is > -1 (sometimes Firefox HAR have assets that are -1 in size).
version 0.8.0 - 2016-05-15
Even cleaner structure for first party vs third party assets.
version 0.7.0 - 2016-05-15
New structure for domains to be able to support 1st vs 3rd party assets. Supply a regex for 1st party domains and you will get stats for 1st vs 3rd.
version 0.6.0 - 2016-04-18
- Fix content type matching for JSON.
- Renamed 'others' content type to 'other' for consistency.
version 0.5.0 - 2016-04-17
- New name new game. The project is now known as project PageXray.
version 0.4.0 - 2016-04-12
- Collect the full redirect chain
version 0.3.8 - 2016-03-02
- Removed console log.
version 0.3.7 - 2016-03-02
- Create statistics per page instead of take stats for all pages.