Welcome to the wonderful world of web performance!
July 2015 - vacation! - Tobias and me are taking a break from the project under July and will only fix important bugs. If you have things bug/feature request, please add an issue and we will take care of it asap. PR are very welcome :)
- analyze your site against web performance best practice rules, crawl your site or test specific URL:s
- measure how fast your site/pages is using the Navigation Timing API and User Timing API
- send all your metrics to Graphite
- benchmark your site against your competitors (comparing specific pages, creating reports, dump the data to Graphite)
- drive WebPageTest (WPT), meaning collect metrics from WPT, create reports and or send the data to Graphite
- test your site against your performance budget
- output TAP or JUnit XML to run in your Continuous Integration tool
- create configurable HTML reports
- test your site against Google Page Speed Insights and include the result in the reports
- create your own post task that will get the result from the analyze and do whatever you want with it (store to a database, create new reports etc)
Check the changelog for the latest changes.
You can test the online version to get a feeling of what you can do.
$ npm install -g sitespeed.io
Do you want to make sitespeed.io even better? Check out the help us page.