Leer esto en español.
Documentation (in Spanish)
About API SITNA
This SITNA product has been developed to be used in the web applications of the Government of Navarra. However it can be used by any user or organization in their web pages.
Among other ones, API SITNA provides the following functionalities:
- It provides navigation tools included in common map viewers, such as zoom, location map and basic measuring tools.
- It allows you to search for a municipality in Navarre by its name, an address, a cadastral parcel or a point by its coordinates, among other options.
- Its default configuration facilitates the creation of a basic map of Navarra with common tools and background maps from IDENA, such as ortophotos, a base map, topographic mapping or cadastre.
- Geographic information can be added through WMS and WMTS services. -It creates specific markers with associated information.
- Geographical information can be uploaded from a file in KML, GeoJSON or other formats.
This is the aspect of a basic map that it has been created with the default configuration of API SITNA (see live).
Some documentation and examples have been developed and made available here in order to facilitate the understanding of the presented API.
Websites developed with API SITNA
You can get to a list of websites that have been developed with API SITNA in this document.