Dev Servers is a Docker Compose asset to setup server tools for CI / CD. It setups the following tools with Docker and makes them available immediately.
- Souce Code Management : GitBucket
- Continuous Integration : Jenkins
- Static Code Analysis : SonarQube
- Issue Tracking System : Redmine
Each server tool is configured as a service of Docker Compose. Each service has the following settings necessary for team development.
- LDAP Authentication
- You can log in to all tools with the same user ID / password.
- Proxy Server
- It can be accessed via the same proxy server.
- Self Service Password
- Users can change passwords and send reminders.
- You can set the connection information of the SMTP server of each service in one place.
- The e-mail address of the LDAP user account is used as the mail transmission destination.
- Install Docker.
- Windows 10 Pro / Mac
- Another Windows
- Set the memory allocation of Docker to 4 GB or more.
- Windows 10 Pro
- Settings > Advanced > Memory
- Preferences > Advanced > Memory
- Get the resource of SIT-DS and execute each Docker Compose Service with the following command.
git clone https://github.com/sitoolkit/sit-ds.git cd sit-ds docker-compose up -d docker-compose exec work psql -h dbms -d redmine -U redmine -f /tmp/insert-auth_sources.sql
The endpoint URL to each service and the connection information of the admin user are as follows.
|Server||Endpoint URL (*1)||userId / password|
|GitBucket||http://localhost/gitbucket||root / root|
|Jenkins||http://localhost/jenkins||admin / admin|
|SonarQube||http://localhost/sonarqube||admin / admin|
|Redmne||http://localhost/redmine||admin / admin|
|PostgreSQL||jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/postgres||postgres / postgres|
|Self Service Password||https://localhost/passchg||admin / admin|
|phpLDAPAdmin||https://localhost:6443||cn=admin,dc=example,dc=org / admin|
- *1 For Docker Toolbox, it is an IP address that can be confirmed with docker-machine ls command instead of localhost.
- Add the user information you want to add to the following file.
- Execute the following command.
docker-compose exec work ldapadd -h ldap -x -D "cn=admin,dc=example,dc=org" -w admin -f /tmp/add-users.ldif
You can log in to each tool with the following user ID / password.
- user001 / password
- user002 / password
- user003 / password