Run a demo
- Install Ruby 1.9.3
- Clone the source code from github.com/siuying/instant.
- In the app folder, run following commands:
bundle install foreman start
- open your browser at http://127.0.0.1:5000/
Install as gem
Install the Gem:
gem install instant
Then in your program:
require 'rubygems' require 'instant' runner = Instant::Runner.new runner.run "def hello(a); a = 10 + a; end; hello(20)"
- Bret Victor's Inventing on Principle - this talk is just eyes opening!
- Instant (C#) @ermau's C# implementation motivate me to create this Ruby port
- ACE - Really cool AJAX based IDE
- RubyParser and Ruby2Ruby - created by Seattle.rb, they make this app possible