KISS allow to create your own snippets for a context and share these with your project's teammates.
npm install -g kiss-cli mkdir myproject cd myproject kiss server ./index.js
🍿 Try it!
- KISS must be installed globally
- To add new types, create templates in a folder named
.kissat the root directory of your project beside of your
- Templates files must be named
- Kiss priorize templates in
You could have need KISS if
- You are a developer
- You are a developer in a team of developers
- You share templates with your team (Back/Front)
- You are bored of copying/pasting script content to create new script files
Defaults available types/templates
htmlHTML minimal ready page
serverSimple ExpressJS server
pureReact/Redux connected pure component
dumbReact Stateless/Dump component
jestSimple Jest test file
- update documentation
- Refactor all the things in ES6
- Removing Angular, AMD, Grunt... Templates
- Adding React Templates
- Generate files by types extension
- Remove --debug option
- Remove commander as cli parser
- Manage dotfiles
- Custom templates in your home folder
- Custom templates in your project folder
project folder > home folder > kiss folder
- Fix install 'npm install -g kiss-cli'
This file generator was motivated by the famous French Bonaldi's Effect:
> It's totally unnecessary and therefore strictly indispensable!
But it's also a great concept of the play La Cantatrice chauve by Eugène Ionesco :)
- Overwrite an existing file without prompts
- Not so Asynchronous
- Files permissions
- Units Tests...