It is repository of quickstart instructions for Sixfab Raspberry Pi 3G/4G/LTE Base Shield
- Make a PPP internet connection with 3G, 4G/LTE Shields on Raspberry Pi
- Using Sixfab 3G or 4G Raspberry Pi shield as a Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Raspberry Pi Youtube/Facebook Live Video Streamer with Sixfab 3G/LTE Shields
- Raspberry Pi Twitter Bot with Sixfab GPRS/3G/LTE Shield
- Raspberry Pi Security System with Sixfab 3G/LTE Shields
- GPS Tracker with 3G, 4G/LTE shield
- PPP Installer for 3G, 4G/LTE shield
- For the best working condition, use at least a 2A adapter or power source.
- We don't recommend usage of long and low-quality micro USB cables between Base Shield and Raspberry Pi. It causes data and power loss. Thus, the cable included the package works greatly.