This is the repository of sixfab wireless sensor network development board.
WSN Dev. Kit is a board that combining Arduino and Sub1 GHz communication module with the rechargeable battery functionality. It has Atmega 328 microcontroller and cc1101 868 Mhz radio module.There are also built-in humidity and temperature sensors. You can also connect Arduino compatible sensors by using the open pins and vary your project.
- 868 MHz Wireless Communication (Up to 100 meters outdoor)
- Easy programming with Arduino nano-based microcontroller
- Rechargeable 1200 mAh Li-on Battery
- Built-in temperature sensor (HDC1080) (-40 +125 C)
- Built-in humidity sensor (HDC1080) (0% 100%)
- Easy charge with nano USB socket
- Communication and programming via nano USB socket
- 3 user LED’s
- Easy connection to external sensors (SPI, I2C, Analog Pins and General IO Pins)
- Usage without battery via USB socket
- SMD chip antenna
- Uart switching (USB<>Open pins)
- ! Use only 3.7V CR123A Rechargeable battery with WSN Dev. Kit
- ! All data pins work with 3.3V reference. Any other voltage level should harm your device.
- ! “PIN<>USB” switch should be “USB” side for programming
- ! Battery begins to charge when you plug the USB. If the battery is full, please unplug the USB for longer battery life.
Basic n2n (node to node) communication example
- Requires min 2 Sixfab WSN Dev Board
- Add firstly the libraries to your arduino library path.
- Upload Rx.ino file to one of the WSN Dev Boards in order to make this one reciever node.
- Upload Tx.ino file to another WSN Dev Board in order to make this one the transmitter node.
- That's OK.
Basic wireless sensor network example
- Requires min 3 Sixfab WSN Dev Board
- This one will add soon.
- node to node wireless communication
- smart farming sensor networks
- smart cities sensor networks
- smart home sensor networks
- Internet of Things (IoT) sensor networks
- Smart door lock
- Smart lightning
- Custom Remote Controller