An open-source, cross-platform 3D native C++ game framework making it easy to learn and write mobile and desktop games.
Supported Mobile Platforms
- BlackBerry 10 and PlayBook 2.0 (using BlackBerry Native SDK)
- Google Android 2.3+ (using Google Android NDK, SDK API level 9+)
- Apple iOS 5.1 (using Apple XCode 4.3.2)
Supported Desktop Platforms
- Microsoft Windows 7 (using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010)
- Apple MacOS X (using Apple XCode 4.3.2)
Roadmap for 'next' branch
- Linux support
- Vehicle physics
- AI pathfinding
The project is open sourced under the Apache 2.0 license.
Bug Reporting and Feature Requests
If you find a bug in a Sample, or have an enhancement request, simply file an Issue and send a message (via github messages) to the Committers to the project to let them know that you have filed an Issue.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.