2. Why doesn't SixthSense work on Android/Linux/Mac/etc.? Can't we fix it?
A: Its written in Microsoft C# without compatibility for Mono. There's some work on ports already going on, look at the README for details.
3. How do I build a SixthSense device?
A: Check out [the documentation](https://github.com/sixthsense/sixthsense/wiki/Tutorials) on this topic.
4. What's the primary method of contact?
A: Mailing list. See the README for details.
5. Can I contribute? How?
A: **We would love for you to contribute!** You can help by just *watching* the project. Blog about SixthSense, write documentation or build a device and post a tutorial! If you're into writing code, check out the README for some specific pointers (hint: indentation is a major issue).
6. I tried compiling, but, it tells me I don't have a Microsoft Offie API!
A: You need Microsoft Office installed in order to run SixthSense.
7. You didn't answer my question!
A: Sorry! Try asking on the mailing list (see README for details).