Cache Warmer plugin for Craft
Allows you to fire off one request to warm up your cache for selected sections or commerce product types.
After clearing your cache, fire off a request to yoururl.com/actions/cacheWarmer/fire?key=yourkey.
The plugin uses Guzzle to fire off a batch of x requests to the urls of entries fetched from sections specified in the plugin settings.
- Add locale support (currently hardcoded to en)
- Incorporate Cache Clear (need to check with Jason first)
- Support cache warming of single entries when they are updated
- Support cache warming of specific cache key (You need to supply which url to call after clearing, though)
- Make clearing more performant and robust