Uptime Robot plugin for Craft CMS
Integrates with Uptime Robot to monitor the health of your Craft site.
To install Uptime Robot, follow these steps:
- Download & unzip the file and place the
uptimerobotdirectory into your
- -OR- do a
git clone https://github.com/sjelfull/uptimerobot.gitdirectly into your
craft/pluginsfolder. You can then update it with
- -OR- install with Composer via
composer require sjelfull/uptimerobot
- Install plugin in the Craft Control Panel under Settings > Plugins
- The plugin folder should be named
uptimerobotfor Craft to see it. GitHub recently started appending
-master(the branch name) to the name of the folder for zip file downloads.
Uptime Robot works on Craft 2.4.x and Craft 2.5.x.
Uptime Robot Overview
Makes a widget available that shows average uptime and event log.
Configuring Uptime Robot
Follow the instructions in the settings screen
Using Uptime Robot
The widget will cache the results for 5 minutes.
Uptime Robot Changelog
1.0.1 -- 2016.07.19
- [Fixed] Removed the CP trigger part of the uptime check URL
1.0.0 -- 2016.07.19
- Initial release
Brought to you by Fred Carlsen