STU EE111 Project: Motor Controller
In this project, we use 8051 to realize a motor controller, which consists of 5 main parts.
- Speed control on ports P0.0 (+) and P0.1 (-)
- Direction control on ports P0.2 (For step motor only)
- Motor type choice on P0.3
- PWM signal for DC motor on ports P1.0 and P1.1
- Phase signal for step motor on ports P1.4 through P1.7
State screen info for 1602 on Ports P2.0 through P2.7, with LCD control ports P3.0 through P3.2 (Move into next release due to our current procastination)